Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Friday, June 4, 2010

Sale Boudinette at Digiscrapbooking 4th to the 9th of June

Today and Wednesday if you buy up to € 4.50 of her kits she would offer you one free kit of choice

and if you buy for € 3.50 from her Cu she would offer you one of her packages to choose free from cu today Friday the 4th to Wednesday the 9th of June

Click on previews below to get to her shop

0 comments:

Post a Comment