Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Thursday, December 18, 2014

Love Yourself By Meagan's Creations

Meagan has a beautiful new collection this week, all about beautiful.. YOU! Watercolor styles, doodles, stains, newsprint, and a touch of elegance make this whimsical kit a little off-center to just show how perfect you are the way you are! This collection is HUGE too with lots of fun add-ons for you to enjoy. Save 30% off this weekend through Sunday, December 21st!
LoveYourself_DF
Save 40% when you purchase the bundle!
megsc_loveself_bundle  
Grab this collection at The Digichick:
or at Gotta Pixel

My layout

Earlier this week Meagan had a sneak peek post for this collection. A winner was randomly selected from the comments on that blog post.
And the winner is.....

Jeri!!

Congratulations! Check your inbox for the downloads information!
And a little something for everyone! Click on the preview to download this fun add-on for the Love Yourself Collection!
megsc_loveself_addon
Link will only be good for 1 week. Please, no sharing links. Direct your friends here to download it for themselves :)
Happy Scrapping and Have a VERY Merry Christmas!

0 comments:

Post a Comment