Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Monday, April 19, 2010

Collab kit Veronique at Simply Digi shop


My layout using only Boudnette's part of this kit also made into a QP and sold in the QP albumQP Here
My layout using the full kit also made into a QP and added to the purchasable QP album
This kit charity aims to raise some money to a family who just lost their little girl with trisomy. All the money made with this kit and related products, go directly to the family of Veronica. In memory of this beautiful princess, 14 designers are united to create this mega collab kit with the child's favorite colors. A pack of wordart you are offered to purchase the kit. Having participated in the kit Azur Scrap Lolo68130, Prettyju, D '@ mour, Cocotounette, Lilou, Yum-Designs, Delph, Isa24, Sarayan, Digi-Boudinet, Matjoh, Scrap'ment yours, Aurelie. Thank you to Miss13 and Muriel.

This kit includes 100 papers and more than 300 items. 1 pack of word art and 1 alpha. While 300 dpi for better printing quality.

0 comments:

Post a Comment