Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

New kit sneak peak Marshmella Designs


New kit from Marshmella Desings,I just love her kits and am so excited to be a new CT on her team! This kit was amazing fun to work with and I used my Darling Granddaughter as my subject matter in my layout above. Captured will be released tomorrow (April 15th) so enjoy my sneak peak at it!

Here is the captured kit preview!


to visit Marshmella's store please click HERE and for one week only you can get it for $1.00 then after that its $2.00

0 comments:

Post a Comment