Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Thursday, July 3, 2014

Bath Time vol.1 By Christaly Scrap

Bath Time vol.1

By Christaly Scrap


Freebie included

 Description : 4 Templates + 1 Free Template

format .PNG, .PSD, TIF & .PAGE
File Type: zip
File size:  Mo
Type of use: PU / CU
Thank you to read the TOU contained in the file before using this product.
This is a digital product, no parcel will be delivered by post.

Bath Time vol.1
available at
E-Scape & scrap
and my layouts using one of the templates and the free template
 Leave my layout some love HERE
Leave my layout some love HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment