Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Thursday, July 3, 2014

Set Sail and set Sail add on by Colies Corner \part of the July Buffet sale at Gingerscraps

and  
by Colies Corner
 part of the July Buffet sale at Gingerscraps

Set Sail By Colie's Corner is on sale during the GingerScraps buffet sale. Sailing kit contains 7 solid papers, 9 patterned papers, 1 brad, 4 buttons, 1 charm, 4 flowers, 2 pieces of foliage, 2 frames, 1 life preserver, 1 lighthouse, mesh, netting, 1 porthole, 2 ribbons, 1 ric rac, 1 sailboat, 1 shell, 1 shipwheel, 1 starfish, stitches and 2 swirls. I also have an add on kit available. Stop by her store and pick them both up today while they are on sale!
and my layouts using the kit and add on
 Leave my layout some love HERE

 Leave my layout some love HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment