Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Thursday, May 15, 2014

My Story May 2014 by JenC

My Story May 2014 
 available at
and
This collection has been created to help you scrap your way through this time of year when we stop and appreciate the important people in our lives. The bond between a person and their mother can be complex but more often that not is a relationship of love, even when if it can be complicated at times.

My Story May 2014: Collection includes all the packs - from loads of alphas to tons of papers and loads of elements - there's lots to chose from with amazing value.
purchase as a collection or individual sets.

JenC products are always S4H/S4O okay. Created at 300 DPI for high resolution layouts with amazing quality. 
 and my layout using this amazing collection
Leave my layout some love HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment