Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Thursday, May 29, 2014

New By PBDesigns "Cinco de Mayo"

Cinco de Mayo
by PBDesigns
http://www.scrappybee.com/beehive/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_90&products_id=679#.U4d-4igyETA
available at Scrappy Bee HERE
also available as individual sets
Includes the Cinco de Mayo Kit, the Birthday Add-on and the Fun bits Add-on.
Cinco de Mayo (5th of May) is a Mexican Holiday celebrated throughout the Southwest US as well as in Mexico. Here in Austin, the entire city celebrates Mexican culture with great food, music, fireworks, costumes and colorful decorations. Celebrated on the 5th of May,it is also my son and grandson's birthdays. I know my son always loved that the entire city threw a party on his birthday.
Many of the items you will find in this kit are found year around, at weddings, children's birthday parties and other celebrations. With the Birthday add-on, you'll get additional papers and elements with a birthday theme. In the FunBits Add-on, you'll find splatters, clusters, journal cards and a mask.
The kits are full of bright colors and elements. You'll find lots of uses for this kit. Check out the many designs that my CT has created with the kit and you'll find this is a very versatile kit, that you'll use over and over!
Complete content list is included in the kit.
and my layout with this fun new kit
http://www.digishoptalk.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=1926223&cat=500
 Leave my layout some love HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment