Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Thursday, May 29, 2014

"Someday Soon" by Jen C designs

Someday Soon 
By Jen C Designs

Someday Soon: Collection  Someday Soon is a collection created by the inspiration that lies beyond today - essentially a tribute to all our hopes and dreams including the journey we embark on to get there.

Someday Soon: Collection includes the following four packs:

Someday Soon: Scrap kit includes a complete alpha in uppercase, lowercase, numbers and essential punctuation, 22 papers and over 80 elements including arrow tabs, beads, bows, brads, buttons, charms, clocks, clouds, confetti, a doily, ephemera, flowers, foliage, frames, lace, heart markers, ribbon, stitching, string, and tags. Wordy bits are individually stamped and include the following phrases: someday soon; be patient be planning; my dreams will come true; my wishes will come true; hope dawns tomorrow; believe it & achieve it; one day it will happen; my hopes will come true; plan for the best hope for the rest; and dream wish achieve.
available at Pickleberrypop

and my layout using this fabulous set
http://www.digishoptalk.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=1926246&cat=500

Leave my layout some love HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment