Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Saturday, April 5, 2014

Echoes Of Courage

Created as a collab by  Jen C, with ViVa Artistry
http://www.gottapixel.net/store/product.php?productid=10008808&cat=&page=1

Available at: 
 March was Women's History Month and this year, it's celebrating women of Character, Courage, and Commitment. Jen C collaborated with ViVa Artistry in creating a unique collection of images, elements, background papers, and more to honor this special event.

This is a the entire collection. 
Includes
65 elements
22 papers
4 expressions backgrounds
5 clusters
1 alpha set
60 paper word strips
14 ephemera

Please note, coupons can not be used on any collabs, including this product.

Created at 300 DPI - perfect for high quality layouts and printing.
(the set is also available as  
and my layout using parts of the collection
scrapkit, word bits, Clusters and backgrounds
Leave my layout some love HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment