Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Friday, April 18, 2014

New By Just So Scrappy

The new kit is called 
 and it has 320 Elements, 28 Papers and 2 Alphas. Both the kit and the bundles are on sale for the first 48 hours at 50% off so if you want to get in on a great deal be sure to come by before Sunday :) Here are a few previews for ya to take a peek at.
find it at 
and my layout using this fantastic new kit
 Leave my layout some love HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment