Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Monday, April 7, 2014

Spring Fling by CathyK

The colors in this month's GingerScraps Buffet are so pretty and springy. Here is Cathy K's collection, Spring Fling.
This delicious collection is perfect for scrapping your spring and girly photos. This pack includes 19 papers (12 patterns and 7 solids), banner, bead scatter, watercolor bird, 2 bows, butterfly, 3 buttons, fabric doily, 8 flowers (3 ricrac, 4 layered paper, lacy fabric),3 flower stickers, 3 frames, painted wooden heart, 2 journal cards, 2 paper leaves, realistic leafy stem, paint, 5 ribbons, 2 string, paper leafy stem, row of stitching in 2 colors, and 4 word art. The elements and papers in this kit are also available separately.

Kit   Papers   Elements   Watercolor Papers   Alphas   Extra Papers

 
http://store.gingerscraps.net/Spring-Fling-Papers-by-CathyK-Designs.html
http://store.gingerscraps.net/Spring-Fling-Elements-by-CathyK-Designs.html
 http://store.gingerscraps.net/Spring-Fling-Watercolor-Papers-by-CathyK-Designs.html
 
and my layout using this fabulous kit and sets
Leave my layout some love HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment