Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

New By Jen C Designs

My Story By Jen C

Here are the previews of the new kit and collections available at all three stores this week!
First of all, a brand new collection of the My Story Series:
It’s available for just $9.99 until April 15th!
 April is full of the promise of blossoms and butterflies! My Story April 2014 will help you journal through April events like Easter, Earth Day, puddle jumping, April Fool's Day and much more!

My Story April 2014 includes 2 jumbo paper packs (40 in each!), some fancy alphas (in 10 coordinating colours), journal cards in straight-edged and rounded-edged format, 26 wordy strips (in 10 coordinating colours), 6 large paint splatters, as well as the full scrapkit which includes a complete alpha, over 80 elements and an additional 32 papers! Elements include beads, birch bark, butterflies, buttons, charms, chevrons, clouds, a doily, doodles, a dragonfly, fasteners, flowers, foliage, frames, grass trim, journal card quotes, journal strips, label, lady birds, swirls, ribbons, sticks, tabs and more!

Created at 300 DPI - perfect for high resolution prints. 
You can also pick up just the kit if desired
My Story April 2014: Scrapkit 
My Story April 2014: Scrapkit includes a complete alpha, over 80 elements and 32 papers! Elements include beads, birch bark, butterflies, buttons, charms, chevrons, clouds, a doily, doodles, a dragonfly, fasteners, flowers, foliage, frames, grass trim, journal card quotes, journal strips, label, lady birds, swirls, ribbons, sticks, tabs and more!

Created at 300 DPI - perfect for high resolution prints.  
Here is my layout using the fabulous collection
Leave my layout some love HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment