Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

CathyK June gingerscraps Buffet items

It's June and time for a new GingerScraps Buffet, CathyK created several fun products that scream summer! Each of these products are at least 50% off through June 5, that's $2 for the full kit and $1 each for the addons or papers and elements separately.

Splash - Kit, Papers, Elements, Flair, Extra Papers, Alphas
(all Images linked too)




and my layout using this fabulous new set of Buffet items
http://www.digishoptalk.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=1928372&cat=500
Leave my layout some love HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment