Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Friday, June 13, 2014

New summer kit by NBK designs and a bundle with friends

Summerlicious
By NBK Designs 

25% off sale

and
Summerlicious Mega bundle
 by NBK Design, AADesigns, ManuScraps, and Studio Romy
40% off sale

NBK created this with 3 other Designers a Fruity Summerkit. So great. So Fresh and we are all sure that you will love to work with all those amazing

The MEGA Bundle is only for a ffew days 40% discounted, SO check it out here and grab it for this great price.
Kit available HERE
Bundle available HERE 
Summerlicious is a collaboration project of 4 designers from different stores and comes in beautiful fresh, fruity and vibrant colors. It’s perfect for all your general summer layouts that are not beach or vacation related.
This Mega Bundle contrains:
• 53 Papers
• 171 Elements
• 6 Magic Lights
• 11 Word Arts in English
• 9 Word Arts in German
• 4 Photomasks

NBK Design, AADesigns, ManuScraps, and Studio Romy bring you 
4 coordinating kits for a wonderful low price in this bundle!
Please check each Designers TOU
The whole Bundle is for Personal Use and Scrap 4 Hire.

and here is my layout using  Summerlicious the kit
Leave my layout some love HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment