Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Thursday, June 12, 2014

New Releases by Little Bit Shoppe


 by Little Bit Shoppe at The Digi Chick

Layout created also using two kits "I Sea"collab kitt by Eva Kipler and Amanda Heinman and "Deep Blue sea" by Dani Mogstad
Leave my layout some love HERE

"Carefree" templates
 by Little Bit Shoppe at The Digi Chick


Creaed also using Grumble Grumble Grow a past FB freebie by Bella gypsy
Leave my layout some love HERE
 by Little Bit Shoppe at The Digi Chick
created also using "For Him" by Ooh La La scraps at Just So Scrappy
leave my layout some love HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment