Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Thursday, June 5, 2014

"Cut It Out" templates by Little Bit Shoppe

Cut It Out
templates
by Little Bit Shoppe
http://www.thedigichick.com/shop/Cut-It-Out-tp.html 
available at the digi chick
-These particular templates are 12x12 inches in size and 300ppi.
-4 Templates per pack
-Templates included are approved for limited CU/PU/S4H/S4O/ and CT friendly!


*Template packs include:
-Layered PSD files
-TIFF Files
-Individual layers in PNG format
-.PAGE files

-Compatible with most programs 

*Any drop shadows shown on previews are for preview purposes only, unless otherwise stated
and my layout using  template 1 from this fabulous set
http://www.digishoptalk.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=1928631&cat=500
Leave my layout some love HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment