Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Cache Me by A-Manda Creations

 Cache Me
by A-Manda Designs
available HERE
http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/store/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=13_394_541&sort=1&alpha_filter_id=67




Put on your boots, grab your back pack.  Hike up the trail, don’t stray from the track!  Geocaching is the game, you’ll need all the right tools!  A GPS, a compass….and a magnifying glass rules!  Lift up each leaf, check under each tree!  Fun prizes are waiting!  Come on!  Cache Me!
Get the entire Cache Me Collection at a huge savings!  Great for scrapping events, create your own custom hybrid projects, complete an album.
The Mega Bundle Contains
  • 1 Page Kit -209 Elements ~ 30 Papers ~ 1 Complete Alpha (upper, lower, numbers, and symbols)
  • 6 Extra Alpha Sets (Some upper, lower, numbers, and symbols.  Not all included)
  • 4 Page Borders     
  • 4 Cluster Frames
  • 8 Clusters
  •  4 12 X 12 Quick Pages
  • 22 Extra Papers
  •  4 Layered Papers
  •  6 Journal Cards
PURCHASE THIS BUNDLE BY 9/27 AND YOU WILL RECEIVE A COUPON FOR 50% OFF BOTH ADD ON KITS.  Coupon is included in your downloads

and my layout using Cache Me Fishing 
 Leave my layout some love HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment