Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Sunday, September 21, 2014

Smart Little witches...new by Paty Grief

 At Paty Greif Design Studio we love to do Halloween more cutesy than spooky! Check out the adorable costumed cute witches, ghosties and witch feet too! Smart little witches is perfect for all your whimsical and youthful Halloween memories. Carve out smiley jack-o’-laterns and trick or treat until your tummy is full of sugar this Halloween! Me and my creative team have been hard at work developing these brand new products for you, and we hope that you love them as much as we do! Have fun…
available at
and  
 By Paty Grief


PGreif_Preview_SLW_FullKit2
PGreif_Preview_SLW_Pp2
PGreif_Preview_SmellMFeet2
PGreif_Preview_SLW_Journalcards2
PGreif_Preview_SLW_cards2
PGreif_Preview_SLW_Clusters2
PGreif_Preview_SLW_Flairs2
PGreif_Preview_SLW_PpSolid2
PGreif_Preview_SLW_Party2
and my layout using this fab new set 
leave my layout some love HERE
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment