Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Sunday, September 21, 2014

Two new kits by A-manda creation

Nuts About You
by A-Manda Creation
available at 
and 
Pine branches and mushrooms, bark curling on the trees, autumn is coming…. pretty as you please.  Squirrels wrapped in scarves, pine cones on the ground, trees changing colors from green to brown.  Tell me the story of a love that is true, you can bet your last acorn, I’m Nuts About You!The Nuts About You Page Kit has everything you need to make beautiful pages. 
 and my layout using Nuts About You
Leave my layout some love HERE
and
 Fall Frolic
 bundle or kit
 available at 
 

Fly like an Eagle, hoot like an owl.  Watch out for the porcupines, they’re out on the prowl!  Squirrels and raccoon’s, a deer with big eyes, it’s time for Fall Frolic, each day a surprise!  Pumpkins in orange scattered around, leaves floating gently to the forest ground.  Birds chirping and squawking; birds flapping their wings.  Who, who, is the song that the old hoot owl sings.   
and my layouts using Fall Frolic
 Leave my layout some love HERE
and this one love HERE

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment