Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Friday, September 5, 2014

New by Boomersgirl

"Birthday Girl" Digital Kit

 available at
Daisies and Dimples
Scrappy Bee  

Kittenscrap and Friends 

and My Memories





Whether it's scrapbooking memories of a special little girl's special day, creating party invitations or making party favors, this bright, colorful kit is perfect for all kinds of birthday fun!
here is an adorable journal card for you created by A Cherry on Top. 
Click on the image to download.

"Birthday Boy" Digital Kit

 available at
Daisies and Dimples
Scrappy Bee  

Kittenscrap and Friends 

and My Memories




Here's my layout using this kit:
Leave my layout some love HERE
This fun, colorful kit is perfect to scrapbook your favorite little guy's special day. Plus it's also great to create invitations, party favors and so much more!

Click on the image to download this FREE journal card created by A Cherry on Top!

0 comments:

Post a Comment