Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Monday, June 13, 2011

Fun kit by Gingerscraps a must have!

This is a fun and funky 80's inspired kit.
Lets go back in time to.... big hair, hair spray, high tops, cassette tapes. This kit is perfect for walking down memory lane! But like all things tend to do.. the 80's style is now coming back into current trends.
So past or present~ this kit is Like Totally Awesome!
 my layout using this fab kit by Gingerscraps!
Leave my layout some love HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment