Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Let's go camping with Connie Prince!

It's Time to Go Camping!!!

Connie has this super kit ( divided into elements/papers/ predeco pages) just for all you campers or want-a-be campers new in her Gingerscraps Store! If you have a love of the great outdoors you'll definitely want this kit! Chock full of "woodsy" themed pieces to scrap your nature photos, camping trips, hiking, Girl & Boy Scout adventures, and so much more! Check it out! (all links below!)


and my layouts using this fab new set! 
 Leave my layout some love HERE
and this one some love HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment