Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Thursday, June 9, 2011

New by Kooky Cat Designs

Citrus summer
available at Scrapbird
now for only $2.49
 
Summer is here! I love this time of the year and here is a fun kit to celebrate it!


This is a fun bright kit for scrapping anything summer! This kit contains 73 elements, 19 papers, 9 frames, and 3 frame clusters. Not all is shown in the preview, drop shadows are on preview only, some elements have drop shadows for realistic effect. This kit is for personal use, please read my terms of use. Papers are 3600x3600 at 300dpi, in .jpg files, elements are also 300dpi in .png format . Quality graphics for any kind of project.
and my layout using this fab new kit
Leave my layout some love HERE
  a little freebie for you...
available HERE on Kooky cat designs blog

0 comments:

Post a Comment