Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Monday, June 6, 2011

New by DaniMoy

CRUSH
This week Dani has the perfect love/crush kit for you! I know it's a long way from valentines but these colors just screamed lovey dovey kit to me!
Available at:

GP - SBB - SGD




and my layout using the new kit Crush
Leave my layout some love HERE

And a Freebie!

And as usual the CT girls have a cute little freebie for you this week as well.

available HERE on Dani's blog

0 comments:

Post a Comment