Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Friday, August 5, 2011

New by Alegna Design

Hi everyone, Alegna has a new kit in her store today
'Strawberry Fields'.
It has 38 elements and 18 papers, 300 dpi and papers are 3600x3600.
It's a great kit for cluster pages as well as scene pages.
Just have a look at all the pages that are made with it!





inspiration:



And as always I have a freebie for you, an add-on with 10 elements and 8 papers.
I hope you will like it and leave me a message when you do :-)


HERE on Alegna's Blog
and now my layout using this fab new kit:
Leave my layout some love HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment