Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Friday, August 5, 2011

New Kit “Inolvidable”, album and freebie by Lisete scrap

Hello all! Happy friday :) 
New by Lisete Scrap
“INOLVIDABLE” (unforgettable), 
is a dark, elegant kit special to make wonderful clusters!
This kit includes 64 elements png, 300 dpi, no drop shadows. 16 papers jpg, 300 dpi, 12 x 12. An alpha set, each character individuals png files (upper and numbers).Is for personal use.  she made a quick page album, with 9 elegant 12 x 12 png pages, ready to use.
Both are availables in her store at Scrappity Doo Dah HERE.
Check out the AMAZING work of her Creative Tema for inspiration, and of course a little gift for you on her blog :)

The album!
Amazing Creative Team Inspiration!
This is the freebie add on for you :)

and my layout using this fab new kit:
Leave my layout some love HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment