Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Friday, August 26, 2011

Solace by By Becca



So often we scrap the happy moments in our lives, but I have found it almost as important, if not more so, to capture the darker times as well -- the moments that are a bit more raw and not so pretty. I created Solace with those pages in mind, but it is my hope that it will be useful for celebrations of life of all sorts.

Solace is an homage to a great man who loved to laugh, sing and dance, who treasured his family and who is much missed. His name was Miles and he was Becca's Bapa.

Solace contains 10 lightly textured papers and 42 elements all created at 300 ppi for ideal printing results.

The following elements are included:

open book ,2 bows ,a branch with white berries ,button ,lit candle ,metallic cross ,doves,
feather floral graphic ,flourish ,three petalled flower ,2 torn paper frames,
graphic leaf ,scattered hearts ,three leafed stems ,light rays ,metal ring
paper strip ,pearlized frame ,scattered pearls ,glitter rain ,ribbon ,two roses
five word arts: blessed, always remember this, beloved of mine, I carry your heart, never forgotten
seeds ,splatters ,swirl ,two metal wheels ,wing stamp ,feathered wing
and my layout using this fab new kit
Leave my layout some love HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment