Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

"New" Fresh Start by Rachael B

Hey everyone,Rachael B is back! If you follow her FB page then you know she is back at work and actually had a kit released this week. After a very long hard few months she decided she needed a fresh start and that’s what I made her first kit about. So check out
Oh and it’s 20% off right now too :)
I know it’s been awhile since she has designed. She hopes that no one has forgotten her, but just in case she is throwing herself a little welcome back party. Check out her FB page this weekend for discounts and maybe even a free kit or 2.
Her CT girls scrapped some great pages with this one
Mandy
Ann
Chel
Jennifer
Laurie
Laura
and me
Leave my layout some love HERE
Laurie also made you a freebie
 
you can find it HERE on Rachael's blog

0 comments:

Post a Comment