Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Under Construction by Lisete scrap

I think is very original and you will love to play with this one
Is available at Lisete's Guest Store at 7th Heaven HERE.
The set includes: 83 elements png, 300 dpi, no drop shadows. 16 papers 12 x 12, jpg, 300 dpi. 1 alpha set, each character in individuals png files (upper, numbers and some special characters).
Also with the purchase of the kit you will receive the quick page album for free!!! 
(9 qp png, 300 dpi, 12 x 12).
This set is for personal use and scrap for hire, scrap for others.
Lisete prepared a freebie add on for you to try, includes 6 elements and 2 papers
Please dont forget to check the pages by Lisete's talented CT girls and the wonderful Angels of 7th Heaven.

Wonderful CT pages!
and here is my layout
Leave my layout some love HERE
This is your freebie
 
find it on Lisete's blog HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment