Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Friday, October 7, 2011

New and re-release by JennCk

Halloween is Upon Us – Midnight Kit, FREE with Purchase, and a FREEbie

Halloween isn't just for kids. JennCk's new kit, Midnight, is a festive kit perfect for scrapping photos of people of any age! Just a touch of whimsy to capture the fun of the holiday season. It’s on sale 30% off through October AND if you purchase by October 31, you’ll receive the Midnight Add-on absolutely FREE! It’s a fabulous deal!
Midnight Kit is available at Gingerscraps, Gotta Pixel, ACOT, and Scrapbook Bytes!
Midnight Add-on is FREE with kit purchase or available individually at Gingerscraps, Gotta Pixel, ACOT, and Scrapbook Bytes!
and my layout using this fun new kit
 
leave my layout some love HERE
and a few re-released kits
at Gingerscraps and Gotta Pixel
Indian Summer Kit

Image

Indian Summer Template Pack

Image
my layout using this fab kit
leave my layout some love HERE
Delicious Kit

Image

Delicious Template Pack

Image

Fall in Love Kit

Image

Fall in Love Template Pack

Image
My layout using this fab kit
Leave my layout some love HERE

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [07 Oct 09:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Post a Comment