Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Monday, October 3, 2011

October free with Purchase at FP

October Free With Purchase 
The October Free With Purchase bundle is available to all customers who spend $12 or more in a single visit during the month of October.

Included in the October Free with Purchase:
*A mini-kit from Girl Boy Girl Designs
*A mini-kit from Shanmomto4 Designs
*A set of two templates from Little Green Frog Designs
*A set of frames from Donna Duncombe
All products are 300 dpi. Personal Use Only, please refer to the FPD Terms of Use for additional information.
and  my layout using the mini kit by Girl Boy Girl Included
Leave my layout some love HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment