Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

New by Alegna Design

Angela of Alegna Designs has put together a pretty kit for 
Scrapitty doo dah for the Daily Download this month. 
The kit is called Blessed you can find the daily downloads for it HERE
and Alegna has a new template set released called 
This is a new pack of In the Mix templates, it contains 4 12" x 12" layered templates in psd files and all in separate png's
In the mix 8   
and here is a layout by me using both the daily download and the new template set
Leave my layout some love HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment