Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Monday, October 24, 2011

New at 9th and Bloom by River Rose

You life me up -re-release
You Lift Me Up - Kit created by Connie Prince & River-Rose. Coordinates with our entire "You Lift Me Up" collection {coming soon!}!
This gorgeous collection is perfect for creating pages of anyone (or anything) that gives you wings! 
 and my layout using this fab collag
please leave my layout some love HERE
Speak Softly

Scrap life lessons, experiences and so much more with this mini. With the purchase and download of this kit you will find the following;
and here is my layout using this fab new kit
Leave my layout some love HERE

1 comments:

Post a Comment