Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Monday, October 3, 2011

New by JennCk

Did you hear the news? JennCk opened a store at Gingerscraps! Gingerscraps was the very first digital site she found a couple years ago when she started digiscrapping. IShe has 8 – yep EIGHT! – new products available exclusively at Gingerscraps through October. The best news is they’re only $1 each for a limited time!
Night Fall Mini Kit 1 is on sale for only $1 and is available at Gingerscraps.
Night Fall Mini Kit 2 is on sale for only $1 and is available at Gingerscraps.
Night Fall Page Borders is on sale for only $1 and is available at Gingerscraps.
Night Fall Paper Stax is on sale for only $1 and is available at Gingerscraps.
Night Fall Scribbles Pack is on sale for only $1 and is available at Gingerscraps.
Night Fall: Templates 1 is on sale for only $1 and is available at Gingerscraps.
Night Fall: Templates 2 is on sale for only $1 and is available at Gingerscraps.
Night Fall: Templates 3 is on sale for only $1 and is available at Gingerscraps.
Phew! That’s a ton of great stuff for only $1 a pack!
and my layouts using a few of these fab goodies
 Leave my layout some love HERE
Leave my layout some love HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment