Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Saturday, December 8, 2012

A Merry Little Christmas by BooLand Designs

A Merry Little Christmas 
By BooLand designs
find the page kit HERE
and the super saver bundle HERE
Everyone is super busy these days.  There is so much going on and so many places to be I’m not going to keep you today.  Boo’s brand new release is in the store and it’s the Deal of the Day right now! TODAY ONLY you can get the Page Kit, Super Saver Bundle or Page Spray Bundle for 70% off. 
If you’re looking for the perfect thing to scrap those pictures of decorating the tree or even better… the cookies, then you’ll want to mosey on over and get A Merry Little Christmas while it’s Red Hot!  Take a look.  It’s full of Christmas goodness and since Boo wasn’t going to be here to deliver it herself she added a Bonus Quick Page Set to the Page Kit and the Bundle for a limited time.  The clock is ticking though so don’t wait.
 and my layouts using this fabulous super saver bundle
 Leave my layout some love HERE
 Leave my layout some love HERE


0 comments:

Post a Comment