Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Glad Tidings by BooLand Designs

By BooLand Designs
available HERE
Glad tidings to you, Christmas is near, soon Santa will be calling with sleigh bells and reindeer. Celebrate the season and remember those dear, with a layout about Christmas that you'll look back on all year! You'll find the staples of yuletide in this traditional Christmas collection - there are flowers, ornaments, berries, and pine; ribbons and reindeer, and stars that shine! If Glad Tidings is what you're hoping to say, Glad Tidings is the perfect choice for scrapping Christmas day!
You’ll find everything and more for all your scrapping projects Glad Tidings and as always, Boo has added lots of little extras for you.
and my layout using Glad Tidings
 Leave my layout some love HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment