Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Sunday, December 2, 2012

New by Studio4 Designworks

By Studio4 Designworks
find it HERE
 Here's a sweet, fun and colorful kit to get your started scrapping those sweet holiday photos. It's a great mid-size that will keep you scrapping for hours! Myself and my kids and this year my husband and son  made a candy house and this would be the perfect kit to scrap those photos. This kit contains 40 - 300 dpi png elements and 14 - 300 dpi papers in JPEG format. Personal Use and S4O. Shadows are for preview purposes only.
Leave my layout some love HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment