Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Hot cocoa by Amber Shaw

A delicious new release..."Hot Cocoa"!

Warm, comforting and delicious, hot cocoa is almost a perfect beverage, don't you think? On a cold day, nothing can hit the spot like a creamy cup of hot chocolate. Amber's kit this week celebrates that wonderful treat with a soft and cozy kit. It will be sold at Pickleberry Pop during their Pickle Barrel Sale for $1 for each set. Look at all you can choose!





and my layout using some of these fab new sets
 Leave my layout some love HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment