Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Friday, December 21, 2012

New by Angelclaud ArtRoom

This week Angelclaud ArtRoom has two very special new releases: Photo Mask v1 and Floral Splatter Template pack.
She has always loved photo masks as it’s so easy to just clip photo on it and get a beautiful photo framing.
However, sometimes it’s very difficult to embellish around the frame to fit the style of the frame and so Angelclaud also designed a pre-made template to help you get you started in case if you need some inspirations.
and my layout using floral splatter templates
Leave my layout some love HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment