Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Afternoon Delight a collaboration by Marshmella designs and Daphadilly Art

Marshmella Designs teamed up with Daphadilly Art to bring you Afternoon Delight! It's a fun outdoors, picnic, camping kit. This kit is HUGE! It has 25 papers, 121 elements and a full set of alphas.
This is a list of all the elements in this kit!!
ant, apple tree, apple, word art, 3 apples, banana, basket, bee, big wheel, bird, hours, blanket border, 4 bows,
branch, 2 bubble wand,s bunny, bush, 6 buttons, campfire, cardinal, 2 cheeseburgers, 2 clouds, edge flair,
7 flowers, flower cluster, flower spray, flower strand, fly, 7 frames, fruit basket, froggy, 2 grass, grill, heart spray, hot dog, 2 ice cream cones, ketchup, lace, land, 2 leaves, 1 leaf, word art, mustard, peach tree, peach,
2 picnic tables,3 pinwheels, 2 popsicles, rainbow, 4 ribbons, ricrac, sandwich, spill, splat, staple, star, clip, 4 stitches, 2 strings, 2word art, 3 sun,s 5 tags, 2 tapes, tent, tree, treehouse, vase, watermelon, 2 winds, word art, flair, and Details
 Find the kit HERE
and HERE
My layouts using this fun new collaboration!
Leave it some love HERE
Leave it some love HERE

1 comments:

Deanna said...

Hi there Ella! Just stopping in to say hi! :)
Hugs!

Post a Comment