Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Saturday, July 17, 2010

New Summer Breeze By Laura 97432



I am pleased to present you "Summer Breeze"! Let yourself be carried away by a summer breeze. This kit will give you countless possible to scrap your best photos. It contains 12 papers and no fewer than 130 elements.
Enjoy! It is only 50% today (July 16th).


Buy Here



My layout using "Summer Breeze"
Leave it some love HERE

Laura also has a freebie fro you! It contains 12 elements and two papers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment