Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

New at Matrioshki Scrap Designs 20% off right now

Fun In The Sun Collaboration Kit by Camomile Designs and Damayanti Studio
Kit includes:
-21 High Quality Papers(created at 300 dpi)
-over 60 Elements (all separate png files)
-9 Word Arts
-1 Full Alpha with Punctuation(English and Russian)
All individual files - papers are saved as JPG files, alpha and elements as PNG files
Everything prepared at 300dpi for optimum print quality.
Product is S4H/S4O friendly
NOT EVERYTHING IS SHOWN ON PREVIEW
And Summer Dot Alpha by Angelle Design
This is the bright summer alpha, juicy green with white dots.
For personal use and S4H friendly.
Made in 300 dpi, without shadows.
Includes English, Russian variants, Numbers and Symbols.
*and one little gift - orange dotted paper.

Good luck with your scraps!
My layout using this fantastic kit and alpha
View my layout Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment