Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Loving hugs by marshmella is now at digiridoo!

you can find it HERE
 This kit has hand drawn fun little hugging bats by Marshmella. It has bright fun cheery colors and is perfect to show off those photos of hugs. This kit includes 11 papers, 50 elements and full set of alphas. banner 4 bats border 2 bows 3 dots epoxy 2 flairs 2 flower sprays 3 flowers 5 frames heart with wings heart heart on strings heart 2 journals 2 leaves paper leaf papers 2 photo edges 1 ribbon frame 2 splats 2 stitches 2 strings 2 swirls 1 word art pieces 4 word art.

 And here are my layouts using Loving hugs
leave them some love in my gallery HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment