Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Monday, July 26, 2010

New from Laura97432 Enjoy the life and a freebie

"Enjoy the life. Kit is filled with vitality and that offers multiple possible! It contains 12 papers and no less than 133 elements. It is available from DMS to -25% during 48 hours! Find also the products: mini-album, and clusters frames wordarts match the kit!

Find them HERE





and a freebie found on the blog of Laura97432 HERE
My layout using this amazing new kit
Leave me some love HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment