Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Friday, July 2, 2010

Fairy world new by EloDesigns at Memory scraps

NEW!!
EloDesigns has a new release today.
Her newest kit call Little Fairy World and is so sweet!!
A wonderful Fairytale kit perfect for all your kids pictures and to built some fairytale story with your pictures!!!
This set includes:
60 elements
-300dpi -png
10 papers
-3600*3600
-300dpi -jpg
20%off right now
  You can buy it here

My pages with this new kit

view this layout here
View this layout here
additional template by Three sweet chicks used find it Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment