Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Thursday, September 1, 2011

New by Nikki Epperson

Can you believe it's September, already? 
That means it's time for a new Chick Fix at The Digichick! Check out what Nikki has for you:


CT Inpsiration
and my layout using this fab kit
 
 Leave my layout some love HERE

Nikki is also re-releasing her templates from the Grab Bag with Cluster Queen Creations!


And finally, Nikki is guesting at Polka Dot Plum this month!!!

PDP has such a special place in her heart and when she was asked to guest for
September, she couldn't say no to visiting the amazing team of Lauren and Amy!

Here's what she did for PDP this week!


and my layout using this fab kit
Leave my layout some love HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment