Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Buffet time and a freebie with purchase at Gingerscraps

Gingerscraps has a new Free with $10 purchase kit for you!  This month the kit is made by Statements by Jodi!  You know the drill by now I’m sure.  Spend $10 inthe store and you can get it for free!!
and my layout using this fun new freebie
Leave my layout some love HERE
Now let’s move onto another area of discussion. Gingerscraps $1 Bake Sale! 
Want to know what else is listed as $1?  Yup!  Our buffet kits!
Gosh Gingerscraps designers are so talented.  Don’t you all agree?  Those are just a few.  There are still tons more not pictured so make sure you check them out in the store.
Let me show you what the GingerscrapsCT did with these kits!
and my layout using a few of the new buffet goodies
Leave my layout some love HERE

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [03 Nov 02:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Post a Comment