Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Saturday, November 19, 2011

New by JenC

Being thankful for all our blessings is important – even when times are tough, we need to remember to look around and find that one special thing we are thankful for.
Thankful is Jen's ode to the mindset of thankfulness. It contains a full alpha (uppercase, lowercase, numbers and punctuation), 10 patterns, 8 solids, and more than 50 elements including an acorn, a bird, bows, buttons, clouds, flairs, a flourish, flowers, foliage, frames, journal spots, ribbons, string, staples, swirls, a tree, and 17 wordy bits (for being in my life, for being you, give thanks, i am blessed, i am thankful, i am thankful for, i love you, my family, my friends, remembering you, so grateful, so thankful, thankful, thank you, you are a blessing, you are my everything, and you mean the world).
Here is just a small sampling of her amazing team’s work this week:
Jen C also unpacked her Template Grab Bag – and each of the template packs is available for 30% off for the next week!
Big Shot – CU Okay Templates
Blends Volume 2 – CU Okay Templates
Block Building – CU Okay Templates
Stuck in the Middle – CU Okay Templates
and my layout using Thankful and stuck in the middle template
Leave my layout some love HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment