Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Friday, November 4, 2011

New By Kitty Designs

I am so excited to be guesting for Kitty Designs this month on her creative team and also to say that she is The Lily Pad Guest for the month of November too! Here are a few things she has for BYOC there.

All of her things will be 20% OFF plus an additional 21% OFF for subscriber. (pretty much the same with 30% OFF + 10% as in Oscraps )

So here they are:


A new sketches with photos and journal as the focus.
20 templates in PSD version, 12x12 inches
1 pack of alpha + numbers
few tapes
few word strips
few hand writing word
+ various elements
7 papers

Original price: $19.9 | Sale price: $15.92
PLUS a subscriber additional 21% OFF 

Inspiration from me,her team, and The Lilly Pad creative  team!



and a new kit to go with:


Part of November BYOC
Miles is a kit inspired by a visit for our sweet niece Chelsea, coming from CA this month.

Include:
10 papers
30+ elements
 Include:
7 magical splatters
Inspiration:

 
and my layouts using all these fab items


Leave my layout some love HERE
and 1 more
Leave my layout some love HERE
Happy DSD!!
have fun scrapping everyone!
Don't forget to also check out her Oscraps sale!

This is a fun various element pack with old camera doodles and phone doodles.
These days, camera and phone camera had turn to be a cultured. In this pack you can scrap your everyday memories in an easy & creative way

- 2 free papers
(black & white solid)
- 1 (123) word
- 1 swirly frame (layered PSD version)
- 1 negative film frame
- 2 brushes (black & white)
- 2 bubble talks (different style: black & red)
- 5 doodle cameras
- 1 flair
- 2 blended "instagram" frames, see the tutorial HERE
- 1 multiply blended frames
- 2 doodle frames
- 2 journal
- 1 journal strip
- 1 love doodle
- 1 phone doodle (i-phone as the model)
- 1 splat
- 6 word strips
- 2 swirlies (with & without border)
- 1 tag
- 2 word arts (black & white, same design)
- 10 hand writing words


here are few inspiration,
 by Michaela,Kitty, Hana, Sanka, and Angela and me (Ella)

 
and my layout
 
Leave my layout some love HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment